Fight for Full Value for Your Lawton Truck Accident
Our law firm is dedicated to your recovery
Most truckers are responsible, careful drivers, but there are exceptions. When a trucker makes an error or gets behind the wheel drunk, high, or too tired to drive, the results can be devastating. A collision with a fully loaded truck is often far more violent than a crash with a sedan. The size and weight of the truck cause serious injuries and death.
Hoover Rogers Law, LLP represents truck accident victims in our corner of Texoma against the trucking companies and their insurance companies. If you were injured, contact us for a free case evaluation to learn more about your legal options.
Lawton-area truck accident hotspots
Lawton is the crossroads of Southwestern Oklahoma, which means our area sees a lot of semi-trucks hauling cargo down the roadways. There’s I-44, US-62 and OK-7 running through the city.
Fatal truck accidents have occurred locally at:
- Lee Boulevard (OK-7)
- SW 52nd Street at Stillwater Central Railroad
- US-62 by Lake Ellsworth
- OK-29 near Whaley Road in Bray
- OK-53 near Waurika Lake in Walters
We handle all types of truck accidents in Lawton
Large trucks are involved in thousands of Oklahoma accidents every year. Common types of truck accidents include:
- Jackknife — The trailer swings out in front of the cab forming the shape of a check mark or a partially opened jackknife.
- Rollovers — Usually caused by shifting cargo, when a truck’s center of gravity is thrown off, it is easier for the vehicle to topple over during a turn or lane change. Improperly secured cargo and overloaded trucks are often factors in such crashes.
- Wide Turns and Side Impact — When these types of crashes happen, the trucker often does not notice there is a smaller vehicle on its side, possibly in its blind spot, when they go to make a turn or change lanes.
- Rear End — When a big rig hits the back of a smaller vehicle, the damage can be serious.
- Underride — When a smaller vehicle crashes into a larger truck and gets wedged underneath it.
- Lost Load — Spilled cargo or detached trailer.
Your right to compensation in a truck wreck claim
It is important for truck accident injury victims to understand their right to compensation. Treating truck wreck injuries is expensive, and you only get one shot. If you don’t get all the money you need from the insurance companies right now, you may end up paying for accident-related medical expenses out of pocket.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, you should be entitled to compensation for things like:
- Past, current, and future accident-related medical care and therapies
- Lost wages and lost future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Mental pain and anguish
- Diminished earning potential
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
Because every case is unique, there is no average truck accident settlement or verdict amount. The best way to understand the value of your case is to talk to a Lawton truck accident lawyer. After we hear the details of your situation, we can explain your legal rights and the potential value of your claim.
Don’t settle for less. Get an experienced Lawton truck accident attorney.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, contact Hoover Rogers Law for a free case evaluation. We can help you understand how the law applies to your specific situation and how much your claim is really worth.
Not only is the review free, but Hoover Rogers Law, LLP represents accident victims on contingency. This means that there is no retainer or hourly rate for you to pay. Our fee is a percentage of your final settlement or verdict. If we don’t win, we don’t get paid.
Take control of your accident and future. Call, email, or chat online with us now to schedule a free case review with an experience Lawton truck accident lawyer.