Come In For A Free Injury Case Evaluation
Demand The Compensation You Deserve
If you’ve been in an accident, you probably have a lot of questions about personal injury law and what to do next. You need reliable information, now.
Get a free injury case evaluation with Hoover Rogers Law, LLP.
At your evaluation, you can expect us to:
- Listen intently to the details of your accident and how injuries affect your daily life
- Answer your questions
- Explain how the law applies specifically to your situation
- Provide an estimate of the value of damages and recovery costs
- Interpret your insurance policy
- Identify people, businesses, and other entities that may bear some responsibility for your injuries
- Review your legal options
After an accident, talk to a lawyer ASAP
The sooner you consult with a lawyer after a bad accident, the better.
There are many ways a claim can be ruined. Say the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time, miss a deadline, or misremember a fact and the insurance companies will be more than happy to reduce or reject your claim.
A savvy lawyer can help keep you out of trouble and your claim moving forward. Getting a free consultation with a lawyer can help you protect your rights and preserve your legal options.
Get the most out of your free injury case review
To get the most out of your free consultation with Hoover Rogers Law, prepare for the meeting. Here are some things you can do to put yourself in a position to get the most out of your case review:
- Bring documents. If you have paperwork, photos, videos, text messages, voicemails, letters, receipts, insurance information, or other documents related to your accident, bring them to the meeting. That said, don’t delay because you’re waiting for documents – just bring what you have and we’ll help you gather the rest.
- Know what happened. We will ask you many questions throughout the free review. We will want to know basics like where and when your accident happened as well as details like what you were doing at the time of impact. If you made a timeline of your accident, bring it.
- Get your Car Crash Report. If you can get a copy of your Texas Crash Report or Oklahoma Collision Report prior to the consultation, bring that with you. If you haven’t gotten the report yet, don’t worry; we can handle the request for the report on your behalf.
- Bring a list of questions. Accidents are complicated. Write down a list of questions before your free session to help make sure you get all the information you need to make wise decisions. But if you forgot to bring something up, don’t worry. Just give us a call.
- Understand lawyer fees. In addition to discussing your case, we will go over the process and attorney fees. In nearly all injury cases, Hoover Rogers Law, LLP represents clients on contingency. This means that there is no retainer or hourly rate for you to pay. Our fee is calculated into your final settlement or verdict and is paid for by the insurance companies.
- Get to know your attorney. At Hoover Rogers Law, you will work directly with attorney Hoover or Rogers. During your session, feel free to ask us about our legal strategies, and client reviews and testimonials. You’ll quickly learn that we are a respected, responsive legal team.
Our attorneys serve our clients with integrity and compassion. The insurance companies get to see a different side of Hoover Rogers Law. When it comes to getting you the money you deserve after an accident, we are aggressive, proactive, and relentless.
Say 'no' to lowball settlement offers
Accident victims are in a difficult spot after a bad crash or another injury-causing incident. You’re most likely in pain, not working, and watching the medical bills stack up on top of monthly expenses.
For many people, this is a chaotic time. Not knowing their rights or what to do next, many injured accident victims turn to their insurance companies for help. They request the coverage promised in their policies and often accept the initial settlement offer.
With Hoover Rogers Law, you don’t request what’s yours. You demand it.
Don’t fall for a too-small settlement offer or believe an insurance adjuster who tells you their first offer is the best they can do.
Call, email, or chat online with Hoover Rogers Law today to schedule a free, no-obligation-to-hire injury case review. We are ready to hear from you now.