Meet Attorney Grant Rogers
Passionate about helping people in bad situations
Attorney Grant Rogers’ first career was in finance. He began working during the Great Recession. The job felt impersonal and too much like a sales position. He wanted to help people directly.
So, Grant pursued a career in law. Knowing he wanted to make a positive impact in people’s lives led him to study personal injury law. Grant was hired by a local personal injury firm right after graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. He quickly developed a reputation for taking on — and winning — complicated cases.
Grant's hallmarks are thorough investigation and great client communication. Licensed to practice law in Texas and Oklahoma, he builds strong injury claims for car wrecks, truck accidents, and pedestrian accidents as well as slip and falls and other injury claims.
Personal injury attorney Grant Rogers isn’t afraid to battle the insurance companies and at-fault parties to get substantial payouts for his clients. When it feels like you’re under attack, you can rely on Grant to get down in the trenches and fight alongside you.
When Grant isn’t investigating accidents and meeting with clients, he is spending time with his wife and three children, brewing pour-over coffee, taking on weekend projects around the house, and watching OU football games.
Contact us to see how personal injury attorney Rogers can help you.
- Midwestern State University (B.B.A. in finance)
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D.)
- Mediator Certification from the Supreme Court of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Associate for Justice
- Certificate Business Law & Entrepreneurship from OU Law
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Best Lawyers – Ones to Watch 2020
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2020, 2021
- Wichita County Bar Association
- ElderCounsel Member
- Arts Council, Wichita Falls Area, Inc., past board member