Were You In a Wichita Falls Truck Accident?
Get an attorney who will get to the bottom of what happened
Getting in an accident with a fully loaded 80,000 lbs. tractor-trailer is one of the most horrifying incidents a person can experience on the road.
If you were hit by a truck, you should not have to suffer physically, emotionally, and financially. You can count on Hoover Rogers Law, LLP to put in the hard work necessary to get you the most money for your injuries. Contact us now to schedule a free injury case evaluation with a Wichita Falls truck accident lawyer.
Common types of truck wrecks and crash hotspots in Wichita Falls
Wichita Falls got the nickname “Factory City” more than a century ago when the area was notable for having more than 100 manufacturers. Today, Wichita Falls has far eclipsed the 100-manufacturer threshold. The city produces things like oil field equipment, gears, specialty tools, tanks, packaged meats, and solar energy systems.
This means that there are a lot of large trucks bringing in supplies and hauling out cargo, and that means there are plenty of truck wrecks. Common types of truck wrecks include:
- Overweight or improperly secured cargo
- Wide turns
Local truck crash hotspots include:
- Kell Boulevard (US-277)
- Old Windthorst Road by the truck stop
- Northwest Freeway by the Wichita Valley Airport (US-287)
- Frontage Road in Vernon (US-70/287)
Due to the large size of semi-trucks and other big rigs, injuries sustained in collisions are often severe. Common truck accident injuries include Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), punctures, lacerations, burns, broken arm and leg bones, cracked ribs, fractured skulls, Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI), and paralysis.
Who is at fault for a truck accident?
Determining fault in a truck accident is often a complex issue.
Because this is a commercial vehicle, there are almost always more businesses and people than just the trucker who may be liable for your injuries.
With so many people involved, there is a lot of “finger pointing” and delay tactics as these businesses and their insurance companies try to shift the blame for the incident anywhere else. Just deciding who to file your claim with can be an ordeal.
People in this industry are often motivated to get out of taking any responsibility for the crash because any blemish on a truck driver or company’s record could cost them future work – not to mention the sheer cost of paying for a severe injury.
An experienced Wichita Falls truck accident attorney can help you
While you heal from a serious collision is not time for you to also figure this process out. That’s where Hoover Rogers Law comes in. Our lawyers know how to get you the most money for your accident.
If you were injured, our attorneys will:
- Conduct a thorough truck accident investigation
- Identify all the people and entities responsible for your accident
- Relentlessly pursue evidence and keep on top of information gatekeepers who often “misplace or forget” to send along records and reports
- Interpret the finer points of your insurance policy to your benefit
- File convincing legal documents loaded with hard evidence and arguments the insurance companies will find difficult to ignore
- Comply with legal deadlines and statutes of limitations
- Calculate how much money you will need to cover your past, current, and future accident-related expenses, and emotional losses
- Aggressively negotiate for the money you need to get your life back on track
If the insurance companies won’t make you a substantial settlement, we will prepare to take them to trial.
Don’t delay. Get your free consultation.
Contact Hoover Rogers Law, LLP to schedule your free case evaluation today. We can explain how the law applies to you and your legal options. Our attorneys represent truck accident victims on contingency. This means we only get paid if we win, and our fee is paid as a percentage of your recovery, not out of your pocket.
Do not delay. The clock is already ticking. Call, email, or chat online with us to schedule a free consultation with a Wichita Falls truck accident lawyer.